Candidate of the Just Makes Sense Party. Vote for Frank Moore. He gets results!

Month: May 2008 Page 1 of 3

Kriss for Assembly

hey, kriss! one person actually said he won’t vote for me because we have your sign in our yard! something about “those damn dems!” i said i vote for the person, not the party. i said i warned you in depth about running for the assembly…but your sign stays in our yard!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

Kriss Worthington wrote:
Kriss for Assembly

Just 3 weeks left! Join us for Super Kriss Weekend!

Thank you for your support!

Dear Friends,

I wanted to take some time to thank you all for your hard work and support over the past few months. You phone calls, door knocks, and all types of assistance have kept our campaign on track for success! Thanks again to the volunteers who have walked precincts with me and to the members of Progressive Democrats of the East Bay for adopting a weekend to volunteer!

As we head into the final three weeks of the election, we will need your continued support to be successful. Next Saturday marks a number of events. Most importantly, we need to report our contributions up to May 17th deadline, and we must show the continued momentum of our grassroots support. If you have not yet donated (or even if you have), consider making a small contribution to add to our growing list of hundreds of contributors:

http://www.krissworthington.com/contribute.php

Next Saturday, we will also be planning for our biggest volunteer mobilization yet, topped off with a BBQ from the Berkeley Firefighters Association, Local 1227 and a neighborhood chat at Nomad Cafe. Please come join me in talking to voters and meeting neighbors and supporters!

As voters begin to realize that there is another election coming up, it is crucial to pass along our message and inform voters of the choices they have in this election (not to mention the potentially devastating impacts of Proposition 98!). Thanks again, and hope to see you soon!

Kriss

health care

Let me know when you put it up on-line Frank.
Teri

Frank Moor wrote:
teri, the show about health care is now up at http://www.luver.com/underground/shamden.html, among other places. we go in depth!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

WE ARE GETTING THERE!

we just got the needed elector in indiana!

Lanaia’s endorsement for Frank Moore

Long ago, this old world was not in the condition that it is today. Always worrying, today, about which country is going to be first to wipe us off the face of the Earth, or a barrel of oil being over twenty one dollars, causing the consumer, to have to pay outrageous prices for everything. It seems prices keep rising, and our paychecks seem to be diminishing.

Frank Moore, lived and is from a time, in which stuff like this really wasn’t an issue. He is from a time, when it was safe to walk out on the streets, not worrying about sexual predators, or innocent civilians being massacred by some sort of nut. A time, when a person could keep some of their paycheck. Frank, is from a time, jobs were plenty, because at that time we didn’t have to worry about our jobs being sent over seas, because there the product is cheaper to make.

Frank, is from a time, we didn’t have illegals bombarding our country, trying to make this great country theirs. A time when the Viet Nam war came to a conclusion and ended, so war during that time wasn’t an issue. A time of freedom, joy, and just happy and privileged to be a part of this great country, our fore fathers made for us. So we their ancestors could be free, every one equal, we could walk the streets with pride and not worry.

Frank is a breath of fresh air. Being new on the scene, he hasn’t had the time to be corrupted, by those in Washington, this is why I endorse Frank Moore for president. The breath of fresh air for the twenty first century.

Lanaia Lee

Frank Moore wrote:
i value your vote. but…we always have been a nation of “wetbacks.”

I believe we as citizens of the world should have the right of travel/movement. I believe we need immigrates. So I believe in fairly open borders…using our historical relationship with Canada as the model. I would remove racist filters. I would deny entry to those with criminal records. I would seriously beef up the security and inspections at our ports.

All businesses selling their products in the U.S. will have to certify that their products were manufactured in accordance with this country’s labor, wage, environmental, and safety laws … that they meet or exceed these … no matter where they were produced. This would curb people’s desire to come to this country for a better life. It would also remove the motivation of the corporations to drain jobs from this country. Businesses would pay non-citizen workers at least the minimum wage which would be tied to the cost of living. Also businesses that employ non-citizens will pay $1 a day per non-citizen worker to help pay for health and educatton costs.

But we need everybody!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

possible presidential elector from Massachusetts

Dear Mr. Moore,
I am a resident of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Is there anything you need for me to do as an elector? I am very willing to help you out on your campaign. The best of luck to you.

Zach Cone
http://www.askzach.com

Frank Moore wrote:
first, askzach.com is a dryly drolly funny site…you can quote me! second, i value your vote! third, i am taking you up on your offer. right now we are trying to get qualified as a write-in candidate in as many as possible of the states that allow write-ins [quite a few shockingly don’t allow it] so that votes for me will be counted. will you be one of my electors in mass.? and could you get 11 others to be my electors in mass.? electors are free to vote for anybody (even for moi!) in the general election. but if i won in mass. in the general election, my electors would cast their vote for me in the electoral college.

while we only need 12 Presidential Electors in order to qualify, mass. makes us jump through many strange hoops, making it virtually impossible for me to qualify without the help of somebody in the state.
There are two forms that the Presidential electors will need to fill out:

1) A Write-In Presidential Certificate containing 12 spaces for the names, addresses, and signatures of the 12 electors. So each of the electors must put their name, address and signature on this form. (We can provide this form)

2) 12 Elector Registration Certificates: one of these forms must be physically taken in by each elector to their local voter registrar’s office, and must be signed or stamped by the voter registrar certifying that the elector is a registered voter. We can provide these forms. but you may have to have a GOING TO THE VOTER REGISTRAR’S OFFICE PARTY to insure that happens!

Then the 12 Elector Registration Certificates and the 1 Write-In Presidential Certificate with the 12 Electors’ info on it should be sent back for us to complete and turn in! Due Date: Friday, September 5. they make it hard on purpose. the mainstream candidates don’t have to jump through these hoops!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

box arrived safe and sound

From: Kenyata Sullivan
To: Frank Moore
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:49 PM
Subject: box arrived safe and sound

we’re good to go!

kenyata

Frank Moore wrote:
great! how is the petition going?

Kenyatta Sullivan wrote:
I never got the petition – when did you send it?

I’m going to put our artists on the job. we have some 40 visual artists who are showcasing work at WE Fest this year at a series of galleries and venues around downtown, and I’m gonna give them a big rousing speech about how they need to help NC make up for Jesse Helms going after you back in the day. yahoo!

500 signatures should be a piece of cake, shit, that’s less than 13 signatures per artist. do you have a Frank Moore For President horizontal logo, 200×50, that we can stick up on the WE Fest site?

here’s a picture of my Grandma at Obama’s town meeting yesterday, ain’t she cute?

yata

Frank Moore wrote:
yep, i emailed you the link to the form and directions on march 31. but no prob. corey is sending it again.

and mikee is working on the logo as we speak!

what an intense babe!

Kenyatta Sullivan wrote:
groovy, my apologies for missing the previous link to the form and directions! no worries though, we’re gonna get it done, you betcha. thanks for the resend.

k

Frank Moore wrote:
great, kenyata! now what we need are people like you in the other states to round up electors. do you know such people? below is a list that corey put together of our target states and what we need.

ELECTORS NEEDED

Here is the list of states in which we will need electors, but just need the
names, or names & addresses … the electors in these states do not have to
fill out forms, sign anything, etc. I included Kentucky (even though they
require Suzy & Frank to fill out the same form, and $50), and Maine (even
though 2 of the electors have to be from the 2 congressional districts, and
2 at large). At the end are included Tennessee and Virginia, even though
they require the electors to be spread out in the state, but they do not
require the electors to fill out anything or sign anything.

ARKANSAS
6 electors, names and addresses.

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
3 electors, and these same electors can actually get Frank on the ballot if
we can meet certain guidelines.

FLORIDA
27 electors. Not later than August 29, 2008, the candidate submits a list
containing the names and addresses of 27 persons to serve as electors to the
Department of State.

INDIANA
1 elector is required, name only. You can list up to 11 electors, the
number of electoral votes that Indiana gets, but only 1 is required. This
list will be submitted with Frank’s notarized CAN-3 form.

KENTUCKY
8 electors are required, names and addresses.

MAINE
4 electors are required, names and addresses. 2 of them must be from 2
different congressional districts, the other 2 can be “at large”, meaning
from anywhere in Maine.

MICHIGAN
17 electors are required, names and addresses.

MINNESOTA
1 elector is required, name and address. You can list up to 10 electors,
the number of electoral votes that Minnesota gets, but only 1 is required.
This list will be submitted as part of Frank’s form.

OHIO
20 electors are required, names and addresses.

TENNESSEE
11 electors are required, names and addresses. 9 of the electors have to be
from each of the 9 congressional districts. 2 can be “at large”.

VIRGINIA
13 electors are required, names. 11 of the electors must be one from each
of the 11 congressional districts. 2 can be “at large”.

Gogo Pepperboy talks about Frank Moore for the Presidency

Lee Gerstmann wrote:
Hi Frank. Sorry about sending this again but I noticed one important word missing when I typed this so I’m including the word “not” where it needed to be. Anyway, here it is again… By the way, Sven Baker also goes by Garlicfoot: http://profiles.yahoo.com/garlicfoot

🙂

Lee

Gogo Pepperboy talks about Frank Moore for the Presidency:

Sven Baker reports: When I was asked to interview Gogo Pepperboy about his views on Frank Moore for Presidency, I knew why. Others have trouble. I am a good friend of his and cannot see why people are reluctant to approach the guy but that is no concern of mine. Gogo apparently asked someone else – another person attempting an interview – to let him chew the person’s toes. He said he wanted some “fun spice.” However, I am diverting. I should not say Gogo is strange. I do not think so. He is very together. All I am letting on to is a recognition that some people are not able to enjoy the kind of fun he elicits. Anyway, Gogo did not ask to chew on my toes. He never needs to ask. The stuff we did outside of the interview is our private business only. The interview itself is here:

Sven Baker: What do you think of Frank Moore for Presidency?

Gogo Pepperboy: The Presidency is a horrible thing for anyone to want to do. I am completely against the idea of anyone running the country. I’m also against education because knowledge brings restriction. Anyone who reads or incorporates knowledge now has to make decisions based on that knowledge. If you don’t know anything other than freedom, you can act free. Yet, I do see that such stuff as education and equality are hot topics on the list of things for people to want to vote on. Give me a break! I hate that stuff! Everyone is an individual. How the hell can there be equality when no two people are alike? It’s saying that the world is schizophrenic and everyone is each other.

SB: Are you saying some people should have more opportunities than other people?

GP: Hell no!! Everyone should have the same opportunities as anyone else. However, you cannot judge what you want based on what someone else wants. You have to have what you want based on what YOU want. I believe in pure selfishness which means that if I want to be selfish, I have the right to be that way and if someone else wants to take away my selfishness and make me a victim of their petty trivialities, they have the right to do so, also. Everything and nothing is fair. Thus, that’s why the world is based on a “it’s this way”/”it’s not this way” policy. Oftentimes, politicians contradict themselves not because they don’t want to tell the truth but because there are so many different types of people out there that there are so many different types of truths. So, to that extent, even though I am not for the Presidency in any way whatsoever, I choose to have the right to totally disregard my own beliefs and go against them because then I have TOTAL freedom. Total freedom means I can change my mind at whim. So, as my change of mind is coming up, I believe that Frank Moore is the best possible person to guide our country.

SB: What is it about Frank Moore’s campaign that you appreciate?

GP: Right now, I appreciate nothing except chocolate-covered toenails. I like to dress in dog suits and sing. Yet, that’s my choice. Nothing about any campaign pleases me but that’s why I’m pleased. Frank Moore’s ideas are great… but not because of the Presidency bullshit that many people think is so “boss cool” but because the best ideas are not always implemented. I do not believe he will win the Presidency but that’s why I want him to be President. His ideas are better than the crap that is out there nowadays written by situation-comedy writers who put on androgynous dresses mixed with suits and butter and popcorn and throw their vomit ideas to people. I mean, look at the rock stars. They say a lot of hubble-bubble in the concerts and all the teenagers scream and then the next day everyone comes down from their highs and forgets it. The same thing is with the politicians. They say stuff and everyone turns on the television and gets drunk and screams and says “Yeah!” and then the next morning they forget it. That’s why the government fools people. They hypnotize us by saying “We told you this and you believed us” and then we go “We don’t remember” and the politicians say “Sure you don’t because you were high on your dope” and I mean “dope” as in someone being a dope because they rely on the stupid propagandistic textbooks that shape their minds and make them clay. But, Frank Moore has a blog which means that he spends time thinking and writing his own stuff. I like his ideas about corporations being taxed seventy-five percent if they make over five million dollars because I never buy anything new so nothing new should be made. I still wear my stinks socks and I still wear dirt instead of pants and I’m doing fine. You really have to understand where Frank is coming from. Money is something we need. We don’t need it to buy things but we need it to counter-balance the bullshit ideas we have about so-called education. We need to bring about change by having power and money brings power. I’m talking about the kind of power where someone respects you because you show you have money.

SB: But, if you aren’t going to spend the money, how can it be powerful?

GP: It’s a matter of choice. It’s not whether you spend the money or not but it’s about your choices. Nothing I say is completely true. Some of it is knowingly false. But it’s my choice to say what I want that gives me power because, whether I am right or wrong, I cannot trip out about it because I like it. And that’s why education is so important because, even if we learn the wrong information, it’s only wrong depending on your point of view and, since everybody is an individual and there’s no such thing as structured equality in a world that should be anarchic, education ought to be available to whoever needs it. And, since there is a system where we have to force ourselves to surrender to the power that be, we ought to MAKE the powers that be give us what will make our lives easier.

SB: Do you believe that Frank Moore will give what will make our lives easier?

GP: Like I said, he ought not be the President because he’s too good of a guy to have to be subjected to the crap thrown him by his bullshit co-workers but his ideas are great and should be implemented and the only way they can be implemented is if he becomes President. Even though he should not be President, he really ought to be President because no one else is deserving of the job. People need enough money to stay alive and at least a thousand dollars a month will be plenty for people to have enough food and security as well as a little spending money for comfort. Health care should be forever because people are living as long as they are alive. I believe the military budget should be cut by ALL but no one would go for it so his platform for cutting it in half is smart. Public transportation includes not only vehicles but walking so bicycle riding so of course it should be free. Election day should be a paid holiday for no other reason than because I think it should be that way. Hunger and poverty and discrimination are what brainwash people because they don’t have enough food to think and do away with the bullshit ideas that discrimination brings. Of course, there should be an end to something that shouldn’t even exist. America needs rebuilding because time brings change. If we don’t rebuild America, it will crumble to the ground. I believe that alcohol should be sold to adults only because I don’t want any younger-generation goofs to take my booze. I would say more but I’m tired. I don’t always think. I’m potato. Things bunch.

Frank Moore wrote:
mmmmmm….lee….this is great…and contained a core of truth under several layers of surreal satire…forcing people to read/think deep. hence i’ll put it on the blog. that’s the kind of a president i will be!

HEY,CAPT!

Frank Moore wrote:
Capt. Fred, hear that you are coming to the elector party. that means a lot to me!

Capt. Fred wrote:
Dear Frank,
It’s my pleasure to do this little thing for your campaign. I’ve been listening to Obama for a while and had considered giving him my vote (mostly because the republican candidate is so bad), but now I’m convinced that

YOU ARE THE MAN ! ! !

-captain fred

Frank Moore wrote:
plus we will get a president [me!] who is from the trenches of the people’s
media [a.k.a. underground or alternative media]!

In Freedom,
Frank Moore

in-depth special on the health crisis

Listen to the show here:
http://www.luver.net/podcasts/richkerbavaz-audio.mp3

Photos here

Friday night I did an in-depth special with dr. richard kerbavaz, my long-time ear doctor and one of my electors, on the health care crisis. We went in detail into what is wrong with the present system [you don’t know the half of it!], what would work, my plan and policies, and the non-plans of the other candidates. Be warned. It is a bit disturbing and contains information that is usually hidden. But it is also hopeful because we clearly laid out how to fix the problems. We’ll quickly put the show up on-line. These in-depth specials exploring/exposing the issues are one of the hallmarks of my campaign.

DA BOYZ:
you just wanted to replace the b.s. that plays nonstop on the major media outlets with this conversation between Kerbavaz and Frank. It was so amazingly clear, simple and straightforward, and inspiring in the sense of what could be. Saddening too in the sense of what is the dominant health care reality now when things could be and have in the past been so different. It was really neat to hear the comparisons of the major candidate’s health care plans after Frank and Kerbavaz talked at length about what Frank would do, and what was possible … Then when you heard what the other candidate’s proposed, it all immediately fell flat because we had already heard the way that Frank and Dr. K were talking … It was scary to think of needing major medical care or having to go to the hospital in the current framework! We really loved hearing Frank and Dr. K talk about what could be … local community healthcare, the Rockridge model, rating doctors, doctors on salaries, the way that Frank’s other platforms about patents and royalties would have a profound effect on removing greed from the health care system, and what that would do …

ERIKA:
Kerbavaz arrived and we showed him the garden and soon the show started, wow! So much packed into the show, so many important things about the state of the health care system from a man from the inside and what Frank would deliver in his campaign, taking care of the people!! Some of it was hard to hear, about your general practitioner not being involved in hospital patient care, how its all about profits and much more but such a good show, very powerful and Kerbavaz open and willing to talk about it all came with his comparison sheet about the different candidates and their stand on health care which was alarming and Frank responded with what he stands for!

More press – check this video interview out:

Page 1 of 3

Powered by WordPress & Theme by Anders Norén